We look forward to seeing you at Zippori Village
Effective June, 2015.
Includes the use of our private heated fresh-water swimming pool.
- Weekday for couple: 400 NIS
- Weekend (for 2 nights): 900 NIS
- Weekend Friday night till Shabbat evening: 650 NIS
- Children (over 3 years old): 100 NIS
- Holidays (including 2 children): 800 NIS per night
Breakfast is not included.
It’s possible to order breakfast from “Eva and Batia” bakery (kosher) at moshav Zippori at the price of 100 NIS for a couple.
The cottages are provided with coffee, tea, milk and other basic products.
- 2500NIS weekdays, up to 18 people
- 3000NIS Shabbat and holidays.(school holidays)
The entire village can be ordered for your private group, up to 40 people for 6000NIS for a weeknight or 7500NIS Shabbat and holidays.
We are flexible about payments and credit terms.
Please contact us for any further details.
- Check-in is any time after 2pm and check out is 11am on weekdays and whenever you want on Shabbat. These times are flexible, but if you have special requests, please let us know prior to your arrival.
- Please contact us sometime during the week before your arrival to confirm your time of arrival and any special requests you may have.
- We provide all bed-linen, towels, blankets and the houses are equipped with many other conveniences designed to make your stay more comfortable. Please contact us to check before you shlep up something you wont need.
- The kitchens are equipped with a fridge, microwave, kettle, hot-plate, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, silverware as well as coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
Everything in the kitchen is kosher-dairy only, so please respect this.
If you use the kitchen, please have the consideration to wash the dishes and not leave a mess.
- In “Zippori Village” we have vineyard where we grow Merlot grapes and make a high-quality “Sephoris” wine out of it. It’s possible to ask for a wine tasting and buy a bottle.
The wine is produced under the supervision of the rabbi Borgenski, the rabbi of the communal settlement “Hoshaya”.
- A Torah Scroll is available and if it’s possible to hold services if there’s a minyan.
- There is a TV that is hooked up to “Yes” (satellite television provider) .
- There is a separate picnic area with its own BBQ pit. We dont provide charcoal but lighting fluid is available.
- Our guests receive a 10% discount at Zippori National Park as well as discounts in many other local businesses and restaurants. Please check with us for details.
- There is a grocery store on the moshav with a wide selection of goods as well as newspapers, local produce and picnic equipment. It is located in the center of the moshav, a 15-minute walk from the cottages.
It’s hours: Sun, Teus, and Weds from 7am till 4pm. Mon and Thurs from 7am till 7pm, and on Fri from 7am till 3pm.
- There are several dogs residing in Zippori Village who provide entertainment and security for our guests. Please do not bring your own dog unless you have co-ordinated it with us and our dogs up front.
- There is a huge grassy lawn for the kids as well as a playground and other attractions for the kids. Such as a small petting spot with rabbits, geese and chicken.
Please try to help us care for the cottages and their furnishings as well as the surrounding grounds and gardens.
Alot of thought and love has gone into everything at Zippori Village and we hope it will be here to serve you for many years to come.
Thank you, Mitch and Suzy Pilcer